Link : Project information
KOSEN-1 Satellite Information
1. We receive Morse CW signals on 21 MHz band with the onboard SDR and decoded call
signs will be sent on 430 MHz downlink.
2. We perform in-orbit test of newly developed attitude control system using dual
reaction wheel mechanism.
3. We perform in-orbit test of an on-board computer system consisted of Linux base
4. We perform in-orbit expansion test of the 21 MHz half-wave dipole antenna for Morse
CW signals reception and Jupiter’s millisecond radio bursts observation.
5. We observe Jupiter's millisecond radio bursts with the expanded HF dipole antenna
and on-board SDR.
6. We perform 360-degree Camera Unit test to take all-sky images with two fish-eye
|Beacon 1||435.525 MHz|| CW
|Transponder Name||Mode||Frequency Uplink||Frequency Downlink||Inverted||CTSS Tone|
|CW Tranpondeur||21.15 MHz||435.525 MHz|